For many Halloween is no big deal, but for some, it is perfect time to celebrate the weirdness and get creative.
Regardless of whether it’s the perfect outfit, transforming your home into a spooky mansion with wild Halloween decoration, or making startling hors d’oeuvres for your visitors, Halloween allows us to get our innovative brain go streaming.
While this festive is highly celebrated in the western countries, its vibe is not left untouched with the rest of the world. If you happen to visit any country this Halloween does try out the delicious food made specifically for this occasion.
What’s awesome about this festival is that all the food prepared during this festival tastes delicious but looks absolutely terrifying.
If you happen to host a Halloween themed party or just want to try out some spooky dishes don’t forget to get your food catered from cater ninja.
We present you one such commonly seen sweet during this festival- candy apples.
These classic candy apples aka toffee apples are a part of trick-o-treat. Sweet candy apples with a hard, red, shiny candy coating is a treat for family and friends.
Easy to make right in your kitchen let’s get started making it.
Ingredients you will need-
3 Wooden skewers
½ cup Granulated sugar
1 cup Corn Syrup
½ cup hot water
Cinnamon powder as per taste
Red Food color as per liking
- Wash and dry apples carefully. Make sure that there is no water remaining in them.
- Now firmly stick the skewers in the stem end.
- Combine hot water, corn syrup, red food color, cinnamon powder and sugar in a big heavy bottom saucepan. Bring it to boil and cook for 20 min on low flame.
- After 20 min, switch off the flame and dip the apples one by one into the candy mixture so that it coats all sides.
- Lift it up for few seconds and plan it on a plate or cookie sheet.
- Let the candy cool and harden, once it is ready to enjoy trick-o-treat!
Candy apples and candy corns
Dead Zombies waiting to mourn
By scary costumes, kids have worn