Macaroni pasta an Indian variation of dry pasta. This macaroni formula is a scrumptious pasta made Indian style with onions, tomatoes, and Indian flavors.
Children relish eating Indian style macaroni made with desi flavors and green vegetables. This can be served before supper in dinner and can likewise pack them in lunch for kids.
You can utilize any sort of pasta, however macaroni, spaghetti and penne work out in a good way right now.
Varieties in Pasta:
1. Red Sauce Pasta – Red sauce pasta is a well-known and simple pasta formula which is set up from tomato sauce. Your preferred veggies can be and the recipe isn’t an Indian style.
2. White Sauce Pasta – White Sauce Pasta is a tasty pasta dish cooked in a velvety milk based sauce alongside sautéed beautiful vegetables, seasoned with sweet-smelling flavors and herbs. It is one of the least demanding that one can make and furthermore one of the most well-known pasta dish.
3. Masala Pasta – Masala Pasta is made with heaps of flavors to suit the Indian taste buds. It is regularly arranged without cheddar when contrasted with the conventional Italian pasta plans. In addition, the Indian style pasta formula doesn’t require any prepared pasta sauce and can be set up with tomato sauce and tomato puree. You can include your selection of veggies in the pasta or you can skip including veggies.
Macaroni Indian Style Pasta can be served before supper in dinner and can likewise pack them in lunch for kids.
Cooking macaroni pasta:–
- Collect all the required ingredients.
- In a pan, heat 3 cups of water and 1 tsp of salt. Bring it to a boil.
- Add 2 heaped cup macaroni & stir with a fork.
- Begin to cook macaroni on medium flame till it is tender
- Drain all the water and keep it aside.
Making macaroni pasta:–
- Heat a large kadai with oil.
- Add onion, ginger, green chilli and sauté till its raw aroma goes away.
- Now add chopped veggies and fry them for few seconds until they get crunchy.
- After mixing, add spices.
- Keep stirring continuously on medium flame until the oil starts separating from masala.
- Lower the flame and then add the cooked macaroni.
- Mix gently, coating the masala sauce well.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves. Steaming hot veg macaroni is ready.
- Serve hot this scrumptious macaroni and enjoy!